Search This Blog

Miriam Quiambao, emosyonal na ibinahagi ang kaniyang hirap sa pagpapabreast feed sa edad na 46

Miriam Quiambao revealed that her eldest child Elijah accidently elbowed her breast while she was suffering from mastitis.

One of her breasts became engorged, heated, painful, and uncomfortable as a result of this.
When she let her infant Ziki breastfeed on the injured breast to drain the milk, she was in tremendous discomfort. As a memento of her traumatic experience, the celebrity mom chose to capture a photo of herself wincing and crying.

In Instagram, she bravely opened up about her struggles, “This was me a couple of nights ago when I was suffering from mastitis and I was making Baby Ziki suck on the affected breast to drain the blocked duct.


.
Earlier that afternoon, Elijah was snuggling against me and accidentally elbowed my breast. By early evening, my breast was engorged, warm, sore and tender and by 9pm I was starting to feel feverish. I texted my Ob/Gyne @dr.beckysingson of my plight and she suggested to take a paracetamol and quadruple my intake of advanced omega pills to help reduce inflammation.”

Added the former beauty queen, “Getting the baby to drain my breast was SUPER PAINFUL that I really winced in pain and teared up at some point but it had to be done. Took this photo as a reminder of that night. By God’s grace, now, I feel much better.


.
I reminded myself that I’ve been through worse pain before (spiritual, emotional, mental, financial, physical… such as the pain from my suture post-CS). Surely, even this, I can handle with God’s grace.”

At the end of her post, she left encouraging words for her co-moms who are facing a hard time as her.


.
“I don’t know what challenges you are facing— whether you are a breastfeeding mom like me or if you suffering through depression, a physical, financial, emotional or spiritual challenge.
Know that God will never give you a challenge that you cannot handle. His grace is always sufficient and you can rely on Him to give you the strength you need at any given time.
.
“I can do all things in Christ who gives me strength.” – Phil. 4:13

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section and let us have some discussions!

The post Miriam Quiambao, emosyonal na ibinahagi ang kaniyang hirap sa pagpapabreast feed sa edad na 46 appeared first on The Filipino Today.

No comments: