Search This Blog

Kris Bernal, sinagot na ang akusasyong may attitude problem daw siya dahil sa pagdemand niya ng mataas na talent fee

A year after Kris Bernal’s contract with GMA-7 expired, the actress spoke about the rumored reason for not renewing her contract with the network.

In her vlog yesterday, August 22, Kris answered the issues thrown at her, including the alleged attitude problem and her request on increasing her talent fee.

“Manggagaling na sa akin, walang katotohanan po yun.”

Kris first explained her alleged attitude problem so the former home network rejected her.

According to Kris, she has no recollection of her attitude or being selected in the job given to her.

The actress explained, “In all honesty, wala akong maalala na nag-attitude ako.

“I come on time, I study my scripts, I do my job, I give my hundred percent all the time, hundred percent performance.

“Buong puso’t kaluluwa ang ibinibigay ko sa bawat character, bawat show.”

There is also no fact that Kris is requesting to raise her talent fee.

When her contract with GMA-7 expired in 2020, she even offered to lower her talent fee.

“Actually, when my contract expired, sabi ko, ‘Sige, kahit babaan niyo na o kahit magkano lang po.’

“I’m after doing shows because acting is my passion, more than the monetary.

“Siyempre lahat naman tayo gustong maghanapbuhay lalo na ngayong pandemic, ang dami ring nawalan ng trabaho, agawan kayo sa trabaho.”

When she was not given a new contract by GMA-7, she made a series on TV5 and Archangel Media, Ate ng Ate Ko, which aired from November 2020 to February 2021.

 

Explained Kris, “I’m after the fact that I love acting. Gusto kong umarte, gusto kong magbigay-buhay sa characters na ibinibigay sa akin and gusto ko pang mag-improve, gusto ko manalo ng awards.

“So, siyempre, kaysa maghintay ako na mabigyan ng project with my own network, kailangan kong magtrabaho. Siyempre lahat tayo ngayon, alanganin, di ba?

“Saan tayo kukuha ng source of income, lalo na ikakasal na ako? I’ll have a family of my own, so siyempre kailangan kong mag-ipon kaya tumatanggap din talaga ako ng projects.”

 

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section and let us have some discussions!

The post Kris Bernal, sinagot na ang akusasyong may attitude problem daw siya dahil sa pagdemand niya ng mataas na talent fee appeared first on The Filipino Today.

No comments: