Search This Blog

Heart Evangelista, inamin na napipikon ang asawang si Chiz Escudero dahil sa bagay na ito

Heart Evangelista’s followers on Instagram are worried about her Instagram Stories because she seems sad and going on through something.

Yesterday, August 27, 2021, three consecutive IG Stories were shared by the Kapuso Queen of Creative Collaborations.

Wrote the actress on her first story, “I’m so anxious [crying emoji]”

She next shared about her quarantine because she had just returned home from Los Angeles, California, U.S.A.

She also said that she didn’t have COVID-19, that’s all, she didn’t want to stop in spite of places because she felt like she was drowning.

Nor did her anxiety help.

According to Heart, “Those asking… I’m in quarantine cause I came from la… I don’t have covid [praying hands emoji]

“just feel like I’m drowning and suffocated when I’m in closed spaces for a long time.

“My anxiety is very bad. I am actually crippled by it most of the time… that’s why I can’t travel by myself.”

Added the actress, that time, she was crying so bad, “Maybe one time I’ll talk more about it just trying my best to relax… even if I’ve been crying the whole day.”

In the comments section of her Instagram post, where she thanked a famous hotel in Beverly Hills, there were fans who asked about his condition

“Are you feeling anxious because you have COVID? [crying face emojis]”

But Heart immediately addressed the comment, “@dianalopez89397 no … I don’t post real time . I am in quarantine and being in closed spaces for a long time suffocates me … I have really bad anxiety”

Added another netizen, “I feel like she’d be in a hospital instead if she does have Covid”

“@nettnettnettnettnett don’t worry I don’t …” Heart replied.

What can you say about this story? Share us your thoughts in the comment section and let us have some discussions!

The post Heart Evangelista, inamin na napipikon ang asawang si Chiz Escudero dahil sa bagay na ito appeared first on The Filipino Today.

No comments: